News

7-Year-Old Girl Saves Dad's Life By Calling 999 And Giving Chest Compressions After He Suddenly Collapsed

Posted by Henry Allen on

A 7-year-old girl in Leicestershire, England, saved her father's life by calling 999 and giving chest compressions after he suddenly collapsed. Chloe / Credit: Leicester Mercury Ashley Bradburn had suffered a burst cyst on his pancreas and fell to the ground in agony. He was home with his two daughters, Chloe, 7, and Gracie May, 3. "I heard a thud and then I went downstairs and I saw Daddy crying on the floor and then I dialled 999 because I saw he was hurt," Chloe told Leicester Mercury. "I waited with Daddy until the ambulance came and then I let...

Read more →

I'm sorry! Just please stop crying..please

Posted by Henry Allen on

Read more →

However, sadly this isn’t the case for the large majority.

Posted by Henry Allen on

Read more →

BRUDGOMMEN BLIR SLÅTT UT ETTER BRUDENS ULTIMATUM VED ALTERET

Posted by Henry Allen on

Det var definitivt ikke den beste dagen i livet hans   Det som skulle bli en helt spesiell dag for dette brudeparet fra Oslo, utviklet seg raskt til dramatikk ved alteret. I begynnelsen var de stormforelsket, og de bestemte seg derfor for å gifte seg. Elefanten i rommet var allikevel at hun mislikte kjæledyr, mens han hadde to veloppdragne huskyer. Da hun kom til alteret hvisket hun ultimatumet: «Meg eller huskyene». Svaret hun fikk sto ikke til forventningene, og hun bestemte seg derfor for å avlyse bryllupet og la brudgommen stå måpende igjen.   Moralen i historien er at det...

Read more →

Nachbarn Öffnen Die Tür Und Sehen Einen Tapferen Fünfjährigen Mit Seiner Kleinen Schwester Auf Dem Arm

Posted by Henry Allen on

Für Eltern ist es wichtig, dass sie den Kindern wertvolle Sicherheitsmaßnahmen beibringen, um sie auf Notfälle vorzubereiten. Kinder sollten aber nicht nur lernen, wie man bei Notfallsituationen reagiert, sondern auch, wie man vorsichtiger sein kann, um das Risiko zu verringern, dass solche Situationen überhaupt erst entstehen. Eine Mutter in Berlin fand heraus, wie wertvoll eine solche Vorbereitung ist, als eines Abends zu Hause völlig unerwartet ein Feuer ausbrach.   Als die Mutter vom Einkaufen zurückkam, sah sie, dass das Haus brannte. Sie hatte drei Kinder und fürchtete bereits das Schlimmste, da bereits das gesamte Haus in Flammen stand und der...

Read more →